Friday, October 26, 2007

MAIS UM ADEUS

MAIS UM ADEUS by Toquinho & Marilia.

Last night I got an email from my friend Jason in London at about 9:15 p.m., leading to an electronic scolding from me. Five hours ahead of us, he really should be in bed by then. Fast forward ahead a few hours, and the last thing I saw before I passed out was another email from Jason, this one at 9:15 a.m. London time. Work that one out, but what I'm trying to say is I'm a little struggling today, so my commentary on this song is brief. It's a very soothing song, and here's how Loronix describes the album: "Musica Nova is that kind of album that saves your whole day if you take it for a hearing in the morning as your first thing you do." If only that were true. Have a good weekend!

LISTEN.

Photo: How long it takes (3).

Home

No comments: