Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TRACY JACKS

Brooklyn Navy Yard Bike Tour 12 - Fourth Street
Listen to TRACY JACKS by Blur.

About a month ago, I was thinking a little bit about what to do about this year's Christmas CD, since I haven't really dug into any new music or genres this year like I have in the past (country, Jamaican, South American, rare groove, or what have you). So I had the thought that maybe I could go back to Britpop, since it's been a long, long time since I've listened to any of it or since anyone has really thought about it. And we know Britpop (and we're talking the prime-to-decadent period from 1995 to 1997) pretty well. I thought getting Corbett & John on board to help put something together might be fun.

But, I never did anything about it, except load up this track, which is probably my favorite non-obvious Blur track, and therefore one of the best tunes ever recorded.

Home



2 comments:

lot105 said...

I love Tracy Jacks .
GREAT SONG!

John said...

I'd be up for that!