Monday, May 18, 2009

JERUSALEM


Listen to JERUSALEM by Ana y Jaime.

It's my understanding (but not being Colombian, one I can't confirm) that Ana y Jaime are a famous folk duo in Colombia, like Simon & Garfunkel or Crosby Stills & Nash.

But being American, I know I had never heard of them when I picked up this album. I'm glad I did, though, because it is fantastic all the way through. This track, which we put on our Christmas CD a couple of years ago, is about my favorite. It's from their debut album, when the two of them (siblings, by the way) were still teenagers. Impeccable.

Home

4 comments:

Corbett said...

Can you send me this record? The Garden took it down. What happened to mine? Who knows...things seem to get lost in iTunes vortices sometimes.

bill said...

sure but you might have to remind me

Corbett said...

OK. This is your reminder.

bill said...

ha!