Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You'll Never Walk Alone (But You'll Lose to Fiorentina)

Listen to YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE by Katherine Jenkins.

I didn't get to see what happened in this match until after midnight, because Arsenal was on tape delay broadcast at 10 PM and I was avoiding the news until then.

It's not really my problem, but it does look like Liverpool's best chance of success this season is to not play anyone good.

That being said, I was really more interested in Fiorentina. Those purple jerseys put me in a nostalgic mood. They've not really been around in Europe for several years, but they were a decent force to be reckoned with in the late 90s right when I was getting fully into things. Welcome back purple people!

Home

1 comment:

uncle billy said...

Knew this was coming. I thought the Arse was not on till 9pm here, got home a bit early, and read it was being shown on Fox Sports! Switched it on with only 8 min gone! Yea! We were totally in charge as they parked the bus as no one before. Gotta love Dudu! Think he can unlock even the most stubborn d.

How in the heck does one lose to fiorentina, anyway? Better them than us.

Soonerland, Sams' been practicing all week, though I feel it is a total diversion. Gonna have another week of TV before the mighty bears come to town....