Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A brief intermission

Real life intrudes for Corbett today so there won't be a song until this evening at the earliest. Hearty apologies.

In the meantime, you can check out a few blogs we've added to the blogroll. First, there's Amy's blog about her trip to Japan with the anime club from her high school. She just updated with the best picture of Mt. Fuji I've ever seen.

Next, there's "It Takes Two" by the mysterious Laura, who is blogging about her newborn twins, L. and H.

I caught up last week with Chris, who built this amazing pre fab house on a hillside in West Virginia that we've mentioned before. It's starting to get some great press, and the "official" website is now up. Any readers in DC or Virginia should consider a weekend up there. Tell them I sent you, you will be entitled to nothing.

Finally, there's my personal favorite, Cornerstones of New York, which appears to be going for the award for "most pointless blog in the world," though there's some tough competition. Even so, it's off to a good start, I think!

Home

3 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

That picture made me laugh out loud!!!!

Laura said...

Now I know why so many people have told me they are reading my blog all of a sudden! Bill, why am I so mysterious?

bill said...

If I knew why, could I describe you as mysterious? I don't think so!