Thursday, May 8, 2008

BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER and SO FRESH, SO CLEAN


Listen to BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER by Joe Simon.
Listen to SO FRESH, SO CLEAN by OutKast.

And even better! Before The Night Is Over is unquestionably one of the best songs to sing in the shower ever recorded. If you can do that baritone, give it a try sometime.

And I happily admit that "Stankonia" is the album that led me to OutKast (it was the album cover wot did it), and So Fresh, So Clean is the one that got me hooked. And I've been hooked ever since. Also, on the basis of this song, I was of the initial opinion that Big Boi was the superstar legend rapper of the group, because his verse is soooo good and funny here (although nothing he says is as funny/outrageous as Dre's attic proposal).


Photo: Bystanders (4).
Home

No comments: