Monday, December 29, 2008

BUSINESS BEFORE PLEASURE

LIMITED SIGHT DISTANCE
Listen to BUSINESS BEFORE PLEASURE by George Akaeze & His Augmented Hits.

Hello readers! With the coming of the new year, we've reached a milestone of sorts here. It's been two years of regular posting, with around 400 songs picked, blogged, downloaded and commented on. Much of the picking and the blogging has been done by our very able guest bloggers, John, Jason, Laura, Corbett, Stu, & Chris, and for that I owe them all a big hand. The bulk of it, though, obviously, has been me, and it's time for me to scale back, to what degree I can't yet say. Posting four times a week takes some time & inspiration, and I've had less and less of both, especially as my computer has entered middle age along with me. Things just run slower.

I'm speaking for me only--John and Jason may or may not be keeping up their regular Friday slots, depending on how they feel--but I won't be posting with any regularity for the foreseeable future. We'll see how it goes. Thanks to all of you for visiting, and happy new year!

Photo: LIMITED SIGHT DISTANCE.

Home

No comments: