Friday, December 19, 2008

WALKIN' UP A ONE WAY STREET

I Hate Hate!
Listen to WALKIN' UP A ONE WAY STREET by Willie Tee.

Oh how I love this song. There's something about the way those horns snake their way up the scale that makes me just want to play the song over and over. It's been that way for years.

This mix was made for Amy's 30th birthday. I seem to recall passing out copies of it plus another one at her birthday party. I also remember picking these songs while I was out Hawaii for our friend Jimmie's wedding. All of these tunes remind me a little bit of driving around Maui with the top down on my rented convertible (most rental cars over there were convertibles).

Overall this is a solid mix that's held up pretty well. The predicted electoral map on the cover didn't do as well, alas!

Photo: I Hate Hate!

Home

No comments: