Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Rivals in Brooklyn

I just got a heads up that The Rivals are playing a show in Brooklyn this Saturday:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to invite you to my band's (The Rivals) gig this Saturday evening (1/12) at the Magnetic Field in Brooklyn Heights (97 Atlantic Ave., between Henry & Hicks). We'll kick off around 8:30. It's a really fun place and easily accessible from the 2/3, 4/5, M/R or F/A/C lines.

We're now featuring our new multi-instumentalist Keith Sigel in the group, and he's excited to show off his banjo skills to all of you.

So, if you need a little reminder of warmer climes and desert skies, come on out to hear the Folk-Rock explosion that is The Rivals! We'd love to see you (and anyone else who digs Phil & Don-style harmonies) there!

Please see http://www.magneticbrooklyn.com/index.php and http://www.therivals.org for more details.
We'll be there!

Home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are those things on the ground that the little Indian girl is looking at?

bill said...

scalps? no, i think they're moccasins

Corbett said...

Id, ego & superego.

Anonymous said...

Of course, now that I squint my eyes I can see that, Corbett. Thanks!