Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You'll Never Walk Alone (But You'll Lose To West Ham)

Listen to YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE by Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge.

I'm starting to feel bad about this series, even though it's been a little while since our last installment. Liverpool haven't yet won a match in the league in 2008 and now look as hapless as I've ever seen them, even more than during the bad old days of Ged Houllier. Maybe if the team, the management, the fans, and the owners could just have a listen to this bombastic version of You'll Never Walk Alone by Italian doo wop masters Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge... well then maybe things might just turn out all right.

[updated for clarity.]

Home

5 comments:

John said...

It's truly sad that I came to your site first after I saw the result....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I emailed Bill from the bar. Normally he has this stuff just waiting to be put online...but I guess it has been a while.

Anonymous said...

Although I don't get what you mean by "Liverpool have not won the League in 2008"; it seems to be that no one has won the league in 2008.

bill said...

i meant they haven't won a league match yet this calendar year. my bad, in rush to comfort you all i wrote it confusingly.

soonergooner said...

It's truly sad that I came to your site first after I saw the result....Sad it is then, me too!